Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Testimony of Another




Brandon Flowers is the lead singer for a well known band named The Killers. I loved this video so much that I wanted to share it on my blog. He was raised up a member of The Church of Latter-Day Saints. He chose to have a family and to devote himself to one women whom he loved and to not throw himself around with multiple women as most rock stars do. So to me, I think he is a very good man. He is setting an example around others that live in a more immoral crowd. He was taught by his parents by example as well as by word. He wants to have that same happiness in his home that he had when he was growing up. Im sure under his circumstances its very hard to raise a family that way. But We all need to set the example so that those around us will want to become like us. I believe that he is trying to be that example too.

No comments:

Post a Comment