Friday, December 9, 2011

You Are Loved



These past few weeks have been the hardest of my mission. Being far from home from my family with Thanksgiving that has recently passed and the Christmas season coming up. I have been in the shoes that this song seems to describe. This song really seemed to describe how I have felt the past few weeks. Recently our music rule has been changed out here to include Josh Groban. So we went and bought a CD (my companion and myself). I have grown ot love this song. I listen to it alot when Im feeling down or whatever. This really describes how our Savior feels about all of us and especially me. When my hearts heavey he will lift it for me. That is a great thought. Take time to listen and read the lyrics to this song as it plays. It Is a really great song and has brought lots of peace to me lately.

1 comment:

  1. When I remember that the purpose of missionary work is love it becomes more of a joy :) Really it's love for anything that makes life wonderful!

    ReplyDelete