Thursday, June 23, 2011

Amazing Grace!


This is such an awesome song. I love to listen to this one all the time. Sometimes its just because I love to hear the orchestra in the background. But whatever the reason is the message is still the best. After we have given it our best our heavenly father will make up for the rest with his grace. But we know we have to put forth the effort to atleast try to do the best we can. That doesn't give us the excuse to just do whatever we want and just say oh god will give me grace. We have to put forth the effort to try to be perfect. We know that we can never be perfect but the effort we put in will help us out. Then God will give us mercy based on the effort we have put in to trying to be perfect people. Im thankful for the grace that God has given me so far in my life. I know that he has done a lot for me so far in my life. I know that if I put in more effort that he will give me more grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment