Friday, May 13, 2011

A Wonderful World!!

This song is such an amazing peice of inspiration to me. Really take the time to reflect on the words that it says. "I see skies of blue...clouds of white...bright blessed days...dark sacred nights... and i think to myself what a wonderful world." Heavenly Father blessed us with this wonderful world. I think to often our society takes this wonderful world for granted. I walked out the door today and just couldn't help but think what a beautiful area that Nashville area is. It is so green and has lots of rolling hills. It makes me realize the beauty of the area I have been put into. I wish ya'll could be here right now to see it. It is such a pretty place. Im so blessed to be in this area. It truely is one step closer to heaven. I sure am enjoying it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment