Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Praise To the Man!

Praise to his memory he died as a martyr; honored and blest be his ever great name! Long shall his blood , which was shed by assassins, Plead unto heav'n while the earth lauds his fame! 
Joseph Smith is the man who restored the church. He gave his life for this cause. His own blood and sweat to restore this church that our father in heaven has established. He will never be forgotten because of the impact that he made on the earth. Millions shall know "Brother Joseph" again. His name will be known among the World before the end of the world comes. The verse that I have written on here describes just how important he was in the use of the Lords great plan. He sacrificed everything to do the Lords will. Is it hard for us to sacrifice the small things to do the same? I look forward to the chance I will have to meet and shake his hand in the next life. I know he was called of God to restore the church. I know that he saw The Father and The Son. That everything he went through was for this cause of the church. I know his name will ever be praised! Blessed be his ever great name!

No comments:

Post a Comment