Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prayer! Communication with Heavenly Father

Prayer is the most amazing thing ever! We want our kids to call us and talk to us just like our parents want us to talk to them. Our Heavenly Father wants to hear from us. We do so by prayer. I know prayer can bless us in hard times as well as in good times. When we are struggling thats the best time to pray. Out here in the mission field I have to use it a lot. I might be having a bad day and just need some comfort. I might be praying to know what to study. I might need help to know who to study for.  When we pray we are talking with our Heavenly Father. He likes that. He wants us to do it often. We shouldn't forget to say gratitude prayers either. Just take the time to sit down and be thankful for everything we have been given and blessed with. Our prayers can be answered if we are very sincere with them. I know that.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn, loved the thought on prayer. We really need to remember Him. It seems we ask a lot of Him, but don't always remember to take a prayer and let it just be of gratitude! Thanks for all you are doing and keep sharing that testimony! You are awesome - Mom

    ReplyDelete